- Come straight to Magway elephant camp from Kalaw (45mins drive).
- Welcome by our team and inform about project
- Walk (5-7mins) to elephant village and see the life of mahouts with their families.
- You will be introduced with the names of elephants and feed them daily prepared food. Mahout will lead you to the small river for bathing of elephants (You can also join for washing for elephants)
- Riding elephant is not their main focus.
- Lunch will be served at the main camp.
- The camp has the greening project to prevent the deforestation which you can participate of planting.
- Return to main camp and enjoy the view through valley.
End of service